aku hanya insan biasa
insan yang menunggu surat tawaran yang masih belum2 sampai
datanglah surat..datanglah kemari
tengah duduk belek2 dokumen dalam komputer ni,
ade dukument yang agak best dibaca
Journey TO become a Successful Profesional
1. Decide that you are in the market for long haul – that is, you want to be a trader even 20 years from now.
2. Learn as much as you can. Read and listen to experts, but keep a degree of healthy skepticim about everything. Ask questions and not accept experts at their word.
3. Do not get greedy and rush to trade – take your time to learn. The markets will be there with more good opportunities in the months and years ahead.
4. Develop a method for analyzing the market – that is,”If A happens, then B is likely to happen.” Makets have many dimensions – use several analytic methods to confirm trades. Test everything on historical data and then in the makets, using real money. Markets keep changing – you need difrenet tools for trading bull and bear markets and transitional periods as well as a method fo telling the difference.
5. Develop a money management plan. You first goal must be long-term survival; your second goal, a steady gowth of capital; and your third goal, making high profits. Most traders put the third goal first and are unaware that goal 1 and 2 exist.
6. Be aware that a trader is the weakest link in any tading system. Develop your own method for cutting out impulsive trades.
7. Winers think, feel and act differently than losers. You must look within yourself, strip away your illusions, and change your old ways of being, thinking and acting. Change is hard, but if you want to be a professional trader, you have to work in changing your personality
ni cara2 orang yang bemain forex,
rase yeh boleh je aplikasi kat uitm nanti..hek2